General Manager Los Angeles
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced General Manager for a fast-paced environment in the motorcycle rental business. This role requires the overall management of the day-to-day operations to ensure maximum fleet utilization, customer satisfaction, and employee management. Qualified candidates will have prior management and leadership experience in a rental car or other fast-paced, similar work environment.
GENERAL MANAGER JOB DUTIES:
- Achieving growth, hitting sales and profit targets by successfully presenting product features/benefits to customers.
- Manage customer bookings, and payments and follow-up, in a manner that maximizes company contribution margin/profit, as
well as ensuring the company delivers the correct products and services to customers in a timely manner & generates
positive customer experiences.
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Resolve issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Use rental software to facilitate prearranged pick up and drop off with customers.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly review of sales and budget variances
- Ensures that a safe environment exists and that all maintenance and related activities are in conformance with company
policies and regulatory requirements.
- Initiates and implements projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs
- Completes special projects as assigned. Required to perform hands-on work activities
- Be direct support & advisor for the National Sales Director and other key employees.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful proven experience (3+ years) as a rental agent and/or sales manager, consistently meeting or
exceeding sales & profitability targets
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong business sense, profitability focus, and industry experience
- Valid driver’s license, including motorcycle endorsement, with a clean driving record
- Strong computer skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.